PDO threads in Miami Florida have been used for decades in across a variety of applications. But in recent years, doctors have discovered that they are extremely effective for skin tightening, as well. At Get Refreshed in Bay Harbor, FL, we pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of aesthetic medicine. Discover if this non-surgical treatment is right for you during a consultation with our professionals!
What Are PDO Threads?
PDO, or polydioxanone, threads are medical-grade threads used in several applications, including non-invasive facelifts. They are used during PDO thread lift treatments, which accomplish three primary things:
- Lifting – The first benefit to these threads is the skin lifting effect via the tightening of the threads.
- Cellular Renewal – As threads are administered into the skin, this process stimulates your body’s natural healing and production processes. This eliminates fine lines, improves the texture of your skin, and greatly increases skin elasticity.
- Tightening – As your body promotes collagen and elastin production, this helps skin become tighter and firmer.
Is It Safe?
This treatment is FDA-approved for skin tightening, cellular renewal, and skin lifting. PDO threads are typically gentle on the skin, and they are an effective option for most individuals seeking minimally invasive treatment options.
Am I a Good Candidate for a PDO Thread Lift?
A PDO thread lift may be the ideal skin lift solution for you if the following apply to you:
- You are concerned about fine lines on your face
- You are not interested in a surgical procedure
- You want instant results that gradually improve with no downtime
What Areas Can Be Treated With a PDO Thread Lift?
Most of our clients use this treatment to address concerns with their cheeks and lower face. However, a PDO thread lift can be used to address many areas, including:
- Reducing nasolabial lines
- Reducing lines and bags beneath the eyes
- Reducing marionette folds and fine lines of the lower face
- Lifting the eyebrows
- Reducing neck lines
- Reducing and tightening double chin
- Reducing “crow’s feet” wrinkles
What Can I Expect Regarding Results?
Immediately after treatment, you may notice that your skin has been lifted. The threads provide your lifted skin support and hold them in position. Results should gradually improve as your body produces new tissues. Your body’s natural collagen production has been triggered, and you should now be on your way to looking younger and refreshed.
The final results of your cellular rejuvenation will not be realized until a month or two after treatment. However, you may notice your skin texture improving over time until the final results have been achieved. Results will vary for each person and their unique treatment.
Learn More About PDO Threads Today
To learn more about PDO threads, contact the dedicated professionals at getrefreshed today to schedule your initial consultation. Our professional staff proudly serves you from Bay Harbor, Florida. We look forward to helping you find the best anti-aging treatment to achieve your unique aesthetic vision.